The Zamp RV Solar Kit 100 Watt Deluxe gives you the solar charging power with two more available ports for additional solar panels. This 100 Watt Class A USA made solar panel delivers 5.6 Amps per hour in optimal conditions. This RV solar panel kit comes complete with a 30 Amp 5 Stage Deluxe Digital PWM Controller, mounting feet, plug and play roof cap, and all wires and connectors needed to get you to your batteries.
Want to add a extra 100 Watt or 160 Watt solar panel to your RV Solar Kit 100 Watt Deluxe at a later time? Not a problem, these RV solar kits can be mixed and matched with other solar panels as long as the voltage matches.
The average boondocking or dry camping RV’er/Camper is likely to use between 20 and 30 Amps a day. On an average summer day of 6 to 7 hours of optimal sunlight expect to get 50 to 58 Amps, and during winter with 5 to 6 hours of optimal sunlight expect to get 38 to 48 Amps with our 100 Watt kit. Add up to two more 100 or 160 Watt panels at any time.
Add another panel in the future for more power – see our Expansion Kits
Zamp Solar RV Solar Kit 100 Watt Deluxe Specifications:
- 1 – 100 Watt USA made Zamp Solar Panel
- Class A Monocrystalline – Highest Efficiency, Highest Quality
- 39.5 x 26.5 x 1 3/8
- 17.8 lbs
- 5.6 amps per hour under optimal light
- 30 Amp Digital Deluxe Solar Controller
- 5 Stage – Soft, Bulk, Absorption, Equalization and Float Charges
- LED Read Out Light
- LCD Read Out
- Zamp Solar Pre-Wired 3 Port Roof Cap
- UV Rated Roof Cap
- Auto Breaker for Wire and Panel Protection
- Pre-wired Zamp Solar Ports (screwed and sealed)
- Zamp Solar “Z” Bracket Mounting Feet for panel(s)
- 10′ UV Rated Solar Panel Wire – Pre-wired with Zamp Solar Plug (Fits to Roof Cap)
- 15′ UV Rated 8 awg wire, Solar Roof Cap to Solar Controller (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals)
- 10′ UV Rated 8 awg wire, Solar controller to battery (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals and fuse)